Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Top 10 Things Clients Say When Getting Organized!

Preview this email in your browser.
Bay Area Professional Organizer
Stop Staring at Clutter--Get Organized with Kiera Rain
Top 10 Things Clients Say When

Getting Organized!


1.  Oooooo! THAT'S where that is!

2.  Is this the worst you've ever seen?

3.  I thought I'd lost that! Now I have two. Can't believe I bought another when it was right here the whole time.

4.  *Gasp!* Where did you find that? I've been looking EVERYWHERE for that!

5.  Why didn't I do this earlier?

6.  While going through Memorabilia: "Awwww! I had forgotten all about that [vacation, trip, hike, etc.]"

7.   I can't believe I still have this!

8.  That's not even mine!

9.  Why in the world do I own this? No body wants this--not even me.

10.  What in the world IS that? I don't even know what that is!

"My Son has more toys than a Circus!"
--Frustrated Dad





Get a Free Phone Consultation! Call my cell at 415-786-8266


Or Visit my FAQ and Pricing Page by clicking HERE
Boy's Bedroom Before and After