Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Back to School Organizing

Preview this email in your browser.
Bay Area Professional Organizer
Stop Staring at Clutter--Get Organized with Kiera Rain
Back to School Organizing!

Hi, Ya'll--and Happy August! Fall is my favorite time of the year (especially October when it's even cooler outside and Halloween fun awaits). Fall is also known for BACK TO SCHOOL! And if you've been seeing the Target Back to School commercials, you know it also means school supply and clothes shopping, upcoming paper clutter, homework management, busy mornings, after school sports and activities, games on the weekends and more! Shew--Busy Life when you're a parent!

And July was a VERY busy month for me as a Professional Organizer with everyone moving and unpacking, and now the calls/emails I'm getting are about, "Kiera, I need your help getting my kids organized for back to school--there's just too much to deal with, and I'm sick of having to shut their bedroom door just so I don't have to stare at the constant tornado aftermath they make with all their stuff!"

I help kids and parents alike get organized for Back to School by helping to first and foremost, get the space de-cluttered, helping the kids/parents make decisions on their things, and helping them to make decisions on what to keep/don't keep. At the end of the session, I offer free donation and recycling haul-away services, too. The parents get their donation receipt for a tax write-off. I create and put in place systems for functionality, teaching the kids/parents how to become Self-Organized. I organize bedrooms, closets, playrooms, backpacks, school supply bins, toy clutter, memorabilia, filing, and more for kids.

Ready to get started with me this weekend for Back to School Organizing? 
Click Here to schedule your session!
13 Year Old's Bedroom Closet Before and After Picture