Saturday, January 3, 2015

Top Ten Things Clients Say

Top 10 Things Clients Say When Getting Organized!


1.  Oooooo! THAT'S where that is!

2.  Is this the worst you've ever seen?


3.  I thought I'd lost that! Now I have two. Can't believe I bought another when it was right here the whole time.


4.  *Gasp!* Where did you find that? I've been looking EVERYWHERE for that!


5.  Why didn't I do this earlier?


6.  While going through Memorabilia: "Awwww! I had forgotten all about that [vacation, trip, hike, etc.]"


7.   I can't believe I still have this!


8.  That's not even mine!


9.  Why in the world do I own this? No body wants this--not even me.

10.  What in the world IS that? I don't even know what that is!


"I think I'm an Organized Clutterer. Everything is put away, boxed up, labeled--but it's way too much stuff I don't use, just taking up my space."  
--Quote During Recent Phone Consult