Saturday, January 3, 2015

The Cost of Hiring a Professional Organizer

The Cost of Hiring a Professional Organizer

Fellow Professional Organizer in Modesto, CA, Brenda of "Bless This Mess" Organizing has all the right words!

Cost of Hiring a Professional Organizer
While we spend hundreds, maybe even thousands of dollars over time replacing items that have been lost or damaged, human beings generally have a hard time paying for a service for something we feel we “should” know how to do. This is especially true about organization and productivity. We say things to ourselves like, “This is crazy, I just have to take a Saturday and get this mess all cleaned up. It would be a waste of money to pay for something like that!”

I felt the same way about fitness. I know how to exercise. But I don’t unless I have invested money, blocked out the class time on my calendar and establish the habit with the help of a qualified and motivating instructor.

Now that I have finally accepted the truth about what really works, I gladly pay my annual dues to the Village Yoga Center and enjoy all the benefits that come from improved fitness and keeping this promise to take care of myself.

There really are principles to organization; effective methods for creating and restoring order and “follow through” techniques that maintain productivity. I hear repeatedly how glad my clients are that they decided to invest in a service that has changed their lives in a positive and powerful way.