Saturday, January 3, 2015

Back to School Clutter Control



Stop Staring at Clutter--Get Organized with Kiera Rain
_________________________________________________________________________
What kind of pliers do you use in arithmetic?

Multipliers!
________________________________________________________________
Back to School Organizing!

Back to School means school supply and clothes shopping, upcoming paper clutter, homework management, busy mornings, after school sports and activities, games on the weekends and more! Shew--Busy Life when you're a parent!

A parent's call to me:
"Kiera, I need your help getting my kids organized for back to school. There's just too much to deal with, and I'm sick of having to shut their bedroom door just so I don't have to stare at the constant tornado!"

I help kids and parents alike get organized for Back to School by helping to first and foremost, get the space de-cluttered. At the end of every session, I provide free donation and recycling haul-away services, and mail back the donation receipt for a tax write-off. I create systems for functionality, teaching the kids/parents how to become Self-Organized. I organize bedrooms, closets, playrooms, backpacks, school supplies, toy clutter, memorabilia, paper clutter, homework piles.

Ready to get started with me this weekend for Back to School Organizing? 
Click Here to schedule your session!