Monday, December 22, 2014

Clutter Breakthrough! by Kelli Wilson

“You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection”
                                    Siddhārtha Gautama




My mission is to Eliminate the Shame Around Clutter!

That’s a big job right?!  It’s a worthy mission simply because I know so many of you reading this newsletter are feeling overwhelmed and feeling like you “should” be doing a better job with your clutter.

You know you tell yourself:
• I should be doing a better job of keeping up
• I’ll get around to it….then beating yourself up if you don't
• "They" should be helping me more
• It’s not all my stuff – how come I have to do all the work?

And you’re probably beating yourself up.
Well – Stop  it….Really!…Stop it – it’s bad for you to be mean to you!

Be kind to yourself and cut yourself some slack, it didn’t get that way overnight and it certainly can take some time to get things back on track! 


To Your Clutter Breakthrough!
Kelli Wilson, Professional Organizer at Clutter Breakthrough


Shared by Kiera Rain, Bay Area Professional Organizer
http://www.BayAreaProfessionalOrganizer.com
415-786-8266
Serving the San Francisco, CA East Bay!