Monday, February 10, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

Preview this email in your browser.
Bay Area Professional Organizer
Stop Staring at Clutter--Get Organized with Kiera Rain
"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul."   Judy Garland
Happy Valentine's Day!
Happy Valentine's Day!
What a joyous occassion Valentine's Day is! I wonder how many people will wed this year on the Special Day? It's so exciting to dote on one another, and to have a special day to go out of your way to make sure you do so, to celebrate the love you have in your life--whether family, friends, pets, spouse, kids, partner, etc. And don't forget another Special Person: YOU! Don't forget that loving yourself and caring for yourself is just as important as caring for those around you. Spread the Love this Valentine's Day!


(Pictured Above: A hotel room made entirely out of real flowers! Even the cieling is covered!)
Bay Area Professional Organizer is a
GLBTQ Friendly Business!
Out here in California, people give me a quizzical look when I say I'm a GLBTQ Supporter. "What's that?" they all ask. "Gay-Lesbian-Bisexual-Transgender-Questioning," I respond. For the longest while, I was surprised the "Gay Capital" of America didn't have a population that was familiar with the term. I had moved from Atlanta, Georgia, aka the Bible Belt, and the term was used frequently and lovingly. Out here in the Bay Area, folks keep it simple: LGBT. And for this dyslexic, you'll never know what order the letters will come out of my mouth if I try to stray from GLBTQ. It works for me. :-)

Anywho, I wanted to take a moment to wish ALL the lovey dovey partners in the world a Very Happy Valentine's Day!
Bay Area Professional Organizer is a GLBTQ Friendly Business!
"Over The Rainbow"

Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high there's a land I heard of once in a lullaby
Somewhere over the rainbow
Skies are blue
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true

Someday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far behind me
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me Somewhere over the rainbow
Bluebirds fly
Birds fly over the rainbow
Why then oh why can't I?

If happy little bluebirds fly
Beyond the rainbow why oh why can't I?
Bedroom Before and After
Romanticize Your Bedroom
(Invite Romance into Your Life!):
Give the gift of love, passion, surprise and romance! Bay Area Professional Organizer will de-clutter, organize, clean and transform your bedroom into a masterpiece to be envied and enjoyed. Consider this package as an anniversary or Valentine's gift for your sweetheart! Also, if you are looking to ATTRACT a mate, this package is for you. Learn how to style your bedroom to attract and impress instead of feeling embarrassed or blah about your love nest.

Book Your Session Now! Click HERE
In an Organized Fashion
(Closet and Wardrobe Make-Overs):
Are you hitting the dating scene again? Want to look more professional? Haven't gone shopping since years ago? Lost on how to have a comfortable AND stylish wardrobe for yourself? Bay Area Professional Organizer to the Rescue! This package is for clients of either gender and all ages--transform YOURSELF into a stylish masterpiece! Get rid of out-dated, frumpy clothes that don't fit properly and don't accentuate your best features. Donate your old, and in with the new! Kiera will work one-on-one with you to de-clutter and organize your closet and dresser drawers, teach you what NOT to wear, and haul away your donations for free to needy non-profits where you'll get a tax write-off receipt!

Book Your Session Now! Click HERE
Before and After of Master Closet Make-Over
Purchase a Gift Certificate for Your Loved One!
Call me at 415-786-8266 to put together a custom Gift Certifcate for your Loved One this
Valentine's Day!

Buy a Gift Certificate for Valentine's Day ---->>  <3>
Gift Certificate for Valentine's Day!
Copyright © 2013 Bay Area Professional Organizer
You are currently signed up for Organizing Tips and Tricks Email.
Every time a new e-newsletter is sent out by Kiera Rain, Bay Area Professional Organizer, a Tree is Planted!